Quit Smoking Hypnosis
- Learn to reduce cigarette cravings after listening daily for just 1–3 weeks
- Change your mindset through subconscious thoughts to kick the habit
- You won’t have to try to quit smoking — it just happens naturally!
Train Your Mind to Help You Quit Smoking Through Hypnosis
Do you want to quit, but just haven’t been able to start? Hypnosis can help you kick the habit by changing your entire mindset, resetting your behavior for a healthier lifestyle and fewer cigarette cravings.
- A single daily audio session that is effective in just 1–3 weeks
- Hypnosis audio carefully read by the soothing voice of a certified hypnotherapist
- Peaceful background music and nature sounds to help you relax
- Hypnotic Booster with binaural beats to induce your brainwave frequency into an optimal state for receiving hypnotic suggestions
- Separate volume controls for Voice, Background, and Hypnotic Booster
- Awaken at End feature can be disabled at bedtime for a relaxing, restful sleep
- Repeat sessions or loop while you sleep
- Continue listening to background sounds after the session ends
- Works with Apple Watch! Pause, resume and adjust overall volume from your wrist via the Now Playing glance
- For devices running iOS 10 and above, you can optionally track your listening time as Mindful Minutes in Apple’s Health app. Once you have purchased the in-app upgrade, the next time you start a session you’ll see a prompt to allow the app to sync your listening time with Apple Health. Just enable the Mindful Minutes setting and tap Allow. To change the setting later, open the Settings app and locate this app in Privacy > Health, where you can enable or disable Mindful Minutes synchronization.
The Best App to Quit Smoking Through Hypnosis Available
Quit Smoking Hypnosis is free to try and effective with the default settings. A one-time in-app purchase is required only if you wish to change the default settings. (Each of our free hypnosis apps includes its own in-app purchase; in-app purchases cannot be shared among separate apps.)