Chronic Pain Relief Hypnosis
- Learn to reduce pain and relax after listening daily for just 1–3 weeks
- Retrain your body to allow for comfort through subconscious thoughts
- Prevent chronic pain from interfering with your work, sleep, and life
Train Your Mind to Relieve Chronic Pain Through Hypnosis
Pain is your body’s signal that something is not quite right. But sometimes pain continues for too long, as if the body has not learned when it can stop sounding the alarm. Hypnosis can help train your body to soothe discomfort, resetting its behavior for a relaxed response to chronic pain.
- A single audio session of 30 minutes a day that is effective in just 1–3 weeks
- Hypnosis audio carefully read by the soothing voice of a certified hypnotherapist
- Peaceful background music and nature sounds to help you relax
- Hypnotic Booster with binaural beats to induce your brainwave frequency into an optimal state for receiving hypnotic suggestions
- Separate volume controls for Voice, Background, and Hypnotic Booster
- Awaken at End feature can be disabled at bedtime for a relaxing, restful sleep
- Repeat sessions or loop while you sleep
- Continue listening to background sounds after the session ends
- Works with Apple Watch! Pause, resume and adjust overall volume from your wrist via the Now Playing glance
- For devices running iOS 10 and above, you can optionally track your listening time as Mindful Minutes in Apple’s Health app. Once you have purchased the in-app upgrade, the next time you start a session you’ll see a prompt to allow the app to sync your listening time with Apple Health. Just enable the Mindful Minutes setting and tap Allow. To change the setting later, open the Settings app and locate this app in Privacy > Health, where you can enable or disable Mindful Minutes synchronization.